Adding full UTF-8 support

Zrgwa

I have recently switched from Eversolo DMP-A6 to Ultra and noticed the display UI has trouble processing some of the more obscure characters (shows only empty squares). On mobile app it works fine. Hopefully this isn't something too hard to fix. Example sources with such characters:

IMG_6033.jpeg

Is it? Found it accidentally and really like it:))
Yep just checked again. Love the stuff he pushes under this alias! Much more eclectic & experimental. How do you rate the Ultra vs the Eversolo? Have you made a definitive switch or kept both?

Yep just checked again. Love the stuff he pushes under this alias! Much more eclectic & experimental. How do you rate the Ultra vs the Eversolo? Have you made a definitive switch or kept both?
Eversolo UI, knob and overall feel is way better. Didn’t do side by side DAC comparison. Settled for the Ultra due to more I/O options and that for the same price I can get Ultra + Topping DAC with superior performance and headphone amp.

Eversolo UI, knob and overall feel is way better. Didn’t do side by side DAC comparison. Settled for the Ultra due to more I/O options and that for the same price I can get Ultra + Topping DAC with superior performance and headphone amp.
I think you are writing in the wrong thread? This is about character support.

Back