Amazon Music unlimited

herk

Hallo, warum kann ich in der Wiim-App bei Amazon Music keine Songs oder Alben zu
meiner Musik hinzufügen? Bei Tidal funktioniert das. Hat noch jemand dieses Problem?

Please post in English to save most users having to translate :)

Re Amazon Music, does it appear as a service in the WiiM home app browser page? If not, select “Manage” and toggle it on, then select it and enter your Amazon Music credentials. After that, selecting Amazon Music should give you a menu of choices.

If you wish to use the Amazon Music app instead of or as well as the WiiM `Home app, similarly select the Amazon Alexa entry in the browse page and enter your Alexa/Amazon credentials again. Once that is complete, your WiiM device should appear as a cast/connect target device in the Amazon Music app

Hello, thanks for the answer. I am connected to Amazon music in the wiim app. I can play everything. However, I cannot save music as a favorite. This only works in the Amazon music app

Hello, thanks for the answer. I am connected to Amazon music in the wiim app. I can play everything. However, I cannot save music as a favorite. This only works in the Amazon music app

Ok, thanks. It looks like it may be a restriction of the API Amazon make available to third parties like WiiM, or perhaps it’s something WiiM haven’t yet got round to implementing. Best dropping them a line by raising a ticket in the settings/feedback section of the WiiM app to see if it’s something they could perhaps include at a later date

Back