Amazon Playlist Length Restrictions?

wiimdave

I have a playlist imported into Amazon, 145 entries long. This playlist shows up with no songs in Wiim, but plays fine in the amazon app. Shared below, does it work for anyone else, is there a length limit to playlist length in Wiim? I tried deleting a bunch of songs so entries in the playlist were under 100 and that worked fine, FYI. Can someone else create a playlist with 150+ songs and see if that works?
Thanks!

Your playlist starts playing on my WiiM Amp (through WiiM Home App) just fine.

I cannot see the contents but that's the same for me with all playlists, created by me, automatically or imported when using WiiM Home. Can you actually see what's in a playlist as longs as it has less than 100 entries?

I do see the playlist content in the Amazon Music app, but I'm limited to shuffle play since I don't have Unlimited.

1717593125700.png
This is all I see, not able to play, weird, this is my Wiim Pro. It plays just fine in the amazon app.

Last edited:
View attachment 7628
This is all I see, not able to play, weird, this is my Wiim Pro. It plays just fine in the amazon app.

My Android shows a playlist with over 200 songs in it with no problem.

Screenshot_2024-06-06-01-31-06-114_com.linkplay.wiimhome-edit.jpg

Your screen does not show the play button, so there could be another cause. Please try rebooting your phone or deleting the cache of the WiiM app.

Is it just that one playlist that is not showing anything?

My Android shows a playlist with over 200 songs in it with no problem.

View attachment 7634

Your screen does not show the play button, so there could be another cause. Please try rebooting your phone or deleting the cache of the WiiM app.

Is it just that one playlist that is not showing anything?
Just this one. I will try clearing the cache too. Phone has been restarted, does not work on my tablet either.

Back