Autoplay not working on Amazon Unlimited

Taiga

I recently signed up for Amazon Music Unlimited. Everything seems to work fine except Autoplay. I have it enabled under the Settings menu. But when my selected recording ends, my WiiM Pro Plus goes into standby mode and then shuts off. I understand that the Autoplay function is to continue playing similar music. I have the most recent Amazon Music app installed from the App Store. Any suggestions? Thanks!

If I understand correctly you're referring to a setting in the Amazon Music app? Are you casting from the AM app to the WiiM and if so I suspect that Autoplay setting won't work when casting, but I may be wrong?
I believe you’re correct in that autoplay doesn’t work when casting from the Amazon music app to any device, WiiM or not. Alexa on the other hand does support autoplay so it be might be worth trying verbal requests after asking Alexa to enable autoplay.

Thanks for the replies. I am casting from the Amazon app. I have no experience with Alexa other than realizing that it allows me to make verbal commands through the remote.

Thanks for the replies. I am casting from the Amazon app. I have no experience with Alexa other than realizing that it allows me to make verbal commands through the remote.
This webpage, albeit not entirely up to date, should give you some idea as to what sort of verbal commands you can make via the remote

Thanks! Last night I asked Alexa to turn on Autoplay and it worked. The list of commands on the website you provided is overwhelming. Many will be very useful for me.

I recently signed up for Amazon Music Unlimited. Everything seems to work fine except Autoplay. I have it enabled under the Settings menu. But when my selected recording ends, my WiiM Pro Plus goes into standby mode and then shuts off. I understand that the Autoplay function is to continue playing similar music. I have the most recent Amazon Music app installed from the App Store. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Are you getting "Gapless" playback? I'm not.

Back