Best lossless music app for wiim and Home assistant

Hi. What is the best music app that works with wiim and home assistant that provides lossless audio? Seems like this option may not exist? Thank you

Hi,

Amazon music Unlimited can be controlled by Alexa's home assistant, including Echo devices, and can also be played from the WiiM app. Of course, it offers lossless and high-resolution audio.

Is this what you are talking about?

Is this what you are talking about?
If it is you can use with Alexa and Google but looks like you have to purchase a service from Nabu Casa to do the integration.

If it is you can use with Alexa and Google but looks like you have to purchase a service from Nabu Casa to do the integration.
In that case, can use not only AMU but also Qobuz and others with Chromecast?

Hi. What is the best music app that works with wiim and home assistant that provides lossless audio? Seems like this option may not exist?
I use LMS as a Home Assistant add-on streaming to my WiiM Pro which is monitored and controlled (very basic) from a Home Assistant integration.
In practice Home Assistant itself has no other function for my LMS music playback as I control LMS or other music services directly.

There is also the new music assistant add-on which looks very good and can play local filles as well as integrate Tidal/Qobuz/Deezer/Apple/Spotify/YTM etc for playback to a Wiim or any other DLNA/Chromecast/Airplay/Squeezeplayer device.

Last edited:
Back