Cannot search for Pandora radio stations

mikelagase

I just got a Wiim and it is great. I tried searching for radio stations in the Wiim app but nothing is found. If I go to the web and search for radio stations it works. If I play it on the web then it shows up in wiim. Hiw can I search for radio stations directly in the wiim app?

I just got a Wiim and it is great. I tried searching for radio stations in the Wiim app but nothing is found. If I go to the web and search for radio stations it works. If I play it on the web then it shows up in wiim. Hiw can I search for radio stations directly in the wiim app?
Can you explain your setup a bit? It should look like this screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-05-19-12-57-27-89_5592fe85c89b9c7526dd9939eef9599a.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-05-19-12-57-27-89_5592fe85c89b9c7526dd9939eef9599a.jpg
    607.1 KB · Views: 3
Can you explain your setup a bit? It should look like this screenshot
It's nothing special. Linked in my Pandora account and tried searching for a radio station, not one listed under my stations. Nothing returns when searching for an artist other than songs from that artist, no radio stations show in the search results list. If I use Pandora on the web, radio results return when searching for an artist.

It's nothing special. Linked in my Pandora account and tried searching for a radio station, not one listed under my stations. Nothing returns when searching for an artist other than songs from that artist, no radio stations show in the search results list. If I use Pandora on the web, radio results return when searching for an artist.
This is a bug it seems as if I search for an artist and then select the artist after, it plays the radio statio for that artist. The text on the screen for the artist "does not" indicate this is a radio station for the artist. If after playing the artist, I go back to recently played which shows the radio station for the artist that I just searched for. If the UI was updated to indicate by default you play the radio station when searching for an artist, it would make more sense.

Back