Clock as a playback screen

ArekB

Hello Wiim Team,
Could you add a clock also as a playback screen, please?

When one is listening the internet radio there is no need to see the information about the radio station. Clock instead of it would be very useful.

I would like to see a new playback screen added to show only the clock at all times. I use tablet for playback info. (Unfortunately, I found myself not utilizing the Ultra screen at all...)

Besides that, I also find the constantly changing background for the clock annoying, with some of the backgrounds even making the clock difficult to read due to poor contrast. I'd really like the option to pick just one background as a fixed image.

Yes, the clock display has been requested in other threads and you can vote for it. I would also recommend submitting a request ticket through the feedback section of the WiiM app.

I have made several suggestions about the clock display in the past, but so far the only wallpaper that has been added is one cute colorful clock. (I like it, but feel it lacks the date.)

Personally, I would like to see a large orange font like the Topping DAC. Of course, black background, no images needed.

1) I would also recommend submitting a request ticket through the feedback section of the WiiM app.

2) Personally, I would like to see a large orange font like the Topping DAC. Of course, black background, no images needed.
1) I did that some time ago.

2) Not a bad idea. I have a Topping E30 (currently unused) and always liked its display. Also liked the red displays that many cockpit instruments had back when I used to fly (red didn't bother the eyes as much which helped preserve one's night vision when flying after dark.)

Back