Exclusive 20% Off: Prime Big Deal Days Oct 8th-9th, 2024

RyanWithWiim

Administrator
Staff member
Upgrade Your Audio Experience with WiiM these Prime Big Deal Days!

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to elevate your sound game! For 48 hours only, enjoy 20% off our best-selling WiiM audio products.
AD_4nXdmmGAR_KmyppEtT8qlvYYFHOD27tZBKTO23_aw2-YuivOzsLjDqxOcvpQxF9xJTy0tJtfTUXw7QdmN8355qqy1hwKkm2XnAQJ4gqR2JScKCroI19qevZXJ5SMdZOfKjdj4q0VnVBQrvj6D6akZxlmAyBdc

Calling all music lovers, audiophiles, and people in between! Get ready to experience sound like never before with WiiM's innovative audio solutions. For two days only, October 8th and 9th, take advantage of our exclusive 20% discount on:
  • WiiM Amp: Our powerful and compact amplifier with built in smart control.
  • WiiM Pro Plus: Enhanced audio streaming redefined.
  • WiiM Pro: Versatile audiophile grade music streamer.
  • WiiM Mini: The ultimate high-res streamer.
Don't miss this chance to:
➕ Expand your existing WiiM and audio setups.​
📺 Enhance your home audio solution​
🎶 Discover new depths in your favorite music​
🎁 Buy something fun for your family and friends​
Shop now: https://wiimhome.com/shop

;)
No need for an ultra then!!

(un?)fortunately I have all the wiims I need.
atm, anyway!
:LOL: The Ultra is even more ultimate, and we like to think it's more than just a high-res streamer. I don't believe it's on sale this time around.

And if you have all the WiiM you need, maybe you can help a friend find their WiiM Way. :)

In the UK, the Wiim Pro Plus is even cheaper than Amazon at Peter Tyson, Richer Sounds, and Sevenoaks. Only £169 compared to £175.20 at Amazon, and you do not have to pay for Prime membership.

In the UK, the Wiim Pro Plus is even cheaper than Amazon at Peter Tyson, Richer Sounds, and Sevenoaks. Only £169 compared to £175.20 at Amazon, and you do not have to pay for Prime membership.
That'd be before the 20% discount, right?
£169 = A$329, which is the normal price here. Currently A$263 on Amazon and other places.
But I don't need one...

That'd be before the 20% discount, right?
£169 = A$329, which is the normal price here. Currently A$263 on Amazon and other places.
But I don't need one...
We don’t want another pointless discussion about differences in taxation, exchange rates, etc. Go and play with your didgeridoo!

We don’t want another pointless discussion about differences in taxation, exchange rates, etc. Go and play with your didgeridoo!
That's not all all what my post is about.
Amazon etc. here show are now showing 20% off. That UK price of £169 is before such a discount, surely?
I'm well aware of price differences between different countries, but the wiim prices are normally surprisingly aligned from a pure fx perspective between uk and aus.

Edit: well, seems I need to eat my didgeridoo! The uk price on Amazon after discount is £175 !!

Last edited:
Man I was hoping for at least something on the Ultra 🥲

Aw well, my bank account thanks me (but it'll have to cooperate next month probs)

Just had a new Pro delivered at 20% off. Only need the Pro as it’s replacing a hidden away streamer only device into a separate DAC

Back