Has latest beta update wrecked my Pro?

Stessull

I'm not sure whether the latest Squeeze lite beta made a complete mess of one of my Pro's. Opened the WHA app this evening to a message that one of my Pro's had been updated with the latest Squeeze lite beta also found that my other Pro could not be connected to. I've run all the suggested trouble shooting tasks but no luck at all. All functions are dead including Alexa, Chromecast, Tidal Connect etc, however LMS still recognises it as a player and works. Also SPDIF line in switching still works from my TV. I have submitted a ticket but has anyone here got any suggestions?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-29-19-13-35-179_com.linkplay.wiimhome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-29-19-13-35-179_com.linkplay.wiimhome.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 20
Thanks for that. It's all looking a bit tragic at the moment.😢
Hi Stessull,

We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. If it suits you, we can roll your devices back to the prior firmware while we work to resolve this issue. Thank you for your ongoing support.

Hi Stessull,

We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. If it suits you, we can roll your devices back to the prior firmware while we work to resolve this issue. Thank you for your ongoing support.
Thanks for rolling back the firmware. The Pro is now working as it should although no longer recognised as a player by LMS. What's odd is that my other Pro is working perfectly with the latest beta. I hope you can sort out whatever the issue is. Keep up the great work.

Back