Infinite Loop Configuration?

dailofan

I'm wondering if this configuration would be possible and work as expected.

I'd like to connect the WiimAmp to my Pioneer receiver on Zone 3 and have it power my patio speakers. That part seems straightforward connection output of receiver to input of WiimAmp. I'd also like to use the WiimAmp as a streaming device as an INPUT to my receiver. Ideally, that would playback on any zones, including Zone 3 which would go from WiimAmp to Receiver to WiimAmp to patio speakers.

Is this possible?

I'm wondering if this configuration would be possible and work as expected.

I'd like to connect the WiimAmp to my Pioneer receiver on Zone 3 and have it power my patio speakers. That part seems straightforward connection output of receiver to input of WiimAmp. I'd also like to use the WiimAmp as a streaming device as an INPUT to my receiver. Ideally, that would playback on any zones, including Zone 3 which would go from WiimAmp to Receiver to WiimAmp to patio speakers.

Is this possible?
Welcome.

In a word, no.
In a sentence, the wiim amp doesn't have an output that can go into the reciever, and the wiim can't have both streaming and analog input as sources at the same time.

What could you do? One option:
Get another wiim, such as a pro, to connect from that to the receiver. When you want all your zones playing the same thing then group the amp and the pro in the wiim app so the amp drives the patio speakers and the pro drives the receiver / its speakers.

Back