Joining the WiiM Team - Meet Ryan

RyanWithWiim

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone! I'm Ryan, the new Community Manager around here, and I'm excited to join the crew!

I've been a tech enthusiast for as long as I can remember, and I've spent years exploring the latest advancements in the field. From tinkering with gadgets to diving into online forums, I've always been passionate about staying connected with like-minded folks who share my love for innovation.

So, what makes me tick?
Well, when I'm not geeking out over the latest tech trends, you can find me jamming to my favorite tunes. I've got speakers in almost every room, and music is always playing - whether it's alternative rock, classic rock, electronic dance music, or something I just discovered (new or new to me).

I'm always on the lookout for fresh artists and genres to add to my playlists, so hit me with your recommendations!

Gaming is another huge passion of mine. I've spent countless hours exploring virtual worlds, conquering challenges, and connecting with fellow gamers through online forums. I've been part of various gaming communities over the years, and I'm excited to bring that experience to WiiM.

Whether you're just interested in music casually or a hardcore enthusiast, I'd love to chat! Let’s all feel free to share tips, and help each other learn our experiences!

What's on the horizon?
I'll be posting regular updates on WiiM news, events, and initiatives, so be sure to stay tuned! I'll also be actively hanging out with you all in discussions, responding to questions and comments, and sharing new content and resources to support your WiiM-ing interests. And, of course, I want to hear from YOU - whether it's feedback on the community, suggestions for new content, or just a chat about your favorite games or music.

So, what's your story?
I want to get to know each and every one of you, learn about your interests and passions, and help make this community an amazing resource for everyone involved. Whether you're a tech newbie or a seasoned pro, a music lover or an audio device collector, I'm here to help and support you every step of the way.

Let's get this party started, WiiM community!

Stay connected, and let's make some noise!

Welcome - I think you’ll find this is generally a good place to hang out with a good core of experienced users happy to share their knowledge of hi fi in general and WiiM devices in particular, as well as the music they enjoy and the sources they use.

Looking forward to any insights you can share about what’s on the horizon for WiiM in respect of the products users might expect in the coming months and years…

Interesting, we now have 3 administrators, wiim team, wiim support and now wiim ryan. On top of that we have the new moderator. I hope ryan can answers my questions as I ask frequently. Let’s see how it goes!

Hi, welcome 😄

I look forward to your success here.
Very interesting that none of the tracks on your list of 10 that I know exist. I will listen to it later.

Very interesting!😂😄👍

A very warm welcome Ryan, I'm sure we're all looking forward to your contributions. I'll have a listen to your playlist later, looks like my wife may like it 👍😉

Back