Landscape Android tablet

piloux59

hello, today's update was not supposed to add rotation on Android tablets? it still doesn't work for me

limited by the Chromecast protocol to 24/96.
(Note that I'm replying to the quote, not specifically you!)
The biggest problem, as I see it, with chromecast is the lack of gapless support (roon aside).
One day more peoeple may realise that 24/96 (or even 16/44 !) is not limited in the way the providers / advertisers would try to have you believe...

One day more peoeple may realise that 24/96 (or even 16/44 !) is not limited in the way the providers / advertisers would try to have you believe...
Indeed, nor how few tracks actually are 24/192, or even 24/96. The recent article from John Darko suggested that as little as 6% or 7% of Tidal and Amazon’s catalog was hi res without specifying the 24/96 24/192 split, so the actual amount of 24/192 tracks may be so small that it doesn’t bear throwing the baby out with the bath water over the inability to play such ultra high resolution

We're way off topic from the original thread, but that one word right there, resolution, is my biggest issue.
It's such a misnomer in this context, yet the connotation is undeniable.

To get back on topic, landscape for android would be great so I don't have to turn my head 90° to use the wiim app.

As another aside, the iPad Amazon Music app is now a pain to use in landscape mode as you now need to rotate it back into portrait mode to see the casting and queue icons inter alia. Clearly designed by someone who didn’t use the app in landscape mode.:mad:

As another aside, the iPad Amazon Music app is now a pain to use in landscape mode as you now need to rotate it back into portrait mode to see the casting and queue icons inter alia. Clearly designed by someone who didn’t use the app in landscape mode.:mad:
As you may recall, I gave up on Amazon months ago 'cos of their app and some silly (to me) implementation decisions.
But this one really is bad!

First, please forgive me for not being an answer to this thread.
I bought a new Android tablet, so this is a report about the Landscape screen.

The Xiaomi pad 6 displayed the WHA this way in landscape mode.
IMG_20230802_110006.jpg

This is what it looks like when splitting WHA and AMU.
IMG_20230802_110339.jpg

Patterns with changed size percentages.
Screenshot_2023-08-02-10-49-30-084_com.amazon.mp3.jpg

At this time, long press the split screen icon displayed in the menu bar to duplicate the icon on the home screen.
IMG_20230802_112309.jpg

This is the AMU "Now playing" screen. (The Cast icon is visible)
IMG_20230802_112510.jpg

This is a floating app. Drag out horizontally to store apps as tabs.
IMG_20230802_110641.jpg

AMU does not support split screen. Therefore, a configuration change is required in the developer options.

Changes to developer options settings.
2 Change the item to On.
* This is a Google Lens Japanese converted to English.
IMG_20230802_115411.jpg

Change Minimum Width to 590dp. (Default is 720)
*This is a setting to avoid PC display and fix (optimize) mobile display.
IMG_20230802_115447.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t have a android tablet to test this app. It works on my android dap device so might be worth trying out.

Works for me, but it sometimes switches back n forth between landscape and portrait seemingly out of the blue.
Its weird like that but still better than nothing. 😂

Back