Multiroom setup and sync when WiiMs are in the rack with an amp?

ahtoh

Will the audio sync work when I have multiple WiiMs sit next to each other in a network rack?
Both connected to a multizone amp that feeds in-ceiling speakers in multiple rooms?
I'm worried if I play the same music on multiple WiiMs it will not be in sync

Will the audio sync work when I have multiple WiiMs sit next to each other in a network rack?
Both connected to a multizone amp that feeds in-ceiling speakers in multiple rooms?
I'm worried if I play the same music on multiple WiiMs it will not be in sync
An amp with multiple active inputs and outputs? Neat.
Yes, just use manual sync if required.

The amp model is sonance 16-50 but there are many others, including ones with built in matrix switcher, I was eying Elac IS-AMP1650 because of that but not sure if integration driver would ever be possible to be built so I can have WiiM to control the matrix switch on the Elac amp

Why are you not planning on using multiple WiiM Amps?

I currently have a 16 zone setup with a couple of Sonos ports going into a audio switcher/da going into two 8 zone Creatron amps controlled by Crestron but the wife finds the two step process of using Sonos and then using a wall panel to enable the speaker zone too much of a faf so I was going to rack 16 WiiM amps / or ideally rumoured new pro rack mount WiiM amps.

i do have a Sonos soundbar arc, Sonos amp with ceiling speakers and the big sub in an open family room space which also has two zones of central audio so a bit irritated that I’d need to use airplay 2 to bring that space together unless there is something I’m missing.

Back