My setups

prborg

I have 2 setups, both based on WiiM Mini

1. Living room: WiiM -> JBL 5.1 soundbar via optical cable.
2. Office: WiiM -> Schiit Modi (via optical) -> Schiit Loki -> Schiit Magni -> Aiyima T9 Pro -> Neumi BS5 Speakers

Depending on mood I use different headphones/IEMs to the Magni (Focal Elegia, Moondrop Aria, Dunu Titan S, Letshouer Z12, HIFIMAN Sundara)

I have 2 setups, both based on WiiM Mini

1. Living room: WiiM -> JBL 5.1 soundbar via optical cable.
2. Office: WiiM -> Schiit Modi (via optical) -> Schiit Loki -> Schiit Magni -> Aiyima T9 Pro -> Neumi BS5 Speakers

Depending on mood I use different headphones/IEMs to the Magni (Focal Elegia, Moondrop Aria, Dunu Titan S, Letshouer Z12, HIFIMAN Sundara)
Saw your post about Windows app features. Do you want to control both setups with the Windows desktop app? If I was to guess, the first setup would be controlled by a phone, but you may have a Windows tablet or laptop that you want to use?

Saw your post about Windows app features. Do you want to control both setups with the Windows desktop app? If I was to guess, the first setup would be controlled by a phone, but you may have a Windows tablet or laptop that you want to use?
If that was a possibility (currently it isn't) yes. Just like you do with the Android (and I imagine iOS) version. The problem is that the Windows version does not have the options to use any streaming services.

Back