New with problems.

DrexelLake

I just hooked this up to my tube amp. When I use WiFi the remote stops working. I'm using Tidal streaming and see no way to get the app to release me from Tidal so I can set the remote up again for the third time within the last hour.

Is there an easier way to switch back and forth between Bluetooth and WiFi? The app is very confusing to me, I've used PlayFi, Auris BlueMe, and SLASH3 without any problems. Trying to navigate this app is a mess. Thanks

The remote does not need you to turn on the WIIM as a Bluetooth receiver. Navigate to the remote section on the app and follow the instructions.

Now my TV won't connect to Bluetooth again. With my other devices I turn the TV on and it asks if I want to connect to the Bluetooth device, I say yes and it connects. This one says unable to connect. I don't understand how this has such great reviews.

When you are streaming from Tidal , are you using Bluetooth rather than Tidal Connect?

The remote is Bluetooth paired to your WiiM via the WiiM Home app and the use of WiFi should have no bearing on it. Equally Bluetoothing to or from the WIiM from or to another device should have no impact on the use of the remote.

Now while trying to connect to Bluetooth the remots stops working again. This is the fifth time. Way too much trouble for me. Good thing Amazon has a great return policy.
When you are streaming from Tidal , are you using Bluetooth rather than Tidal Connect?

The remote is Bluetooth paired to your WiiM via the WiiM Home app and the use of WiFi should have no bearing on it. Equally Bluetoothing to or from the WIiM from or to another device should have no impact on the use of the remote.
I don't know what Tidal Connect is. I usually just connect and play music. I finially got my TV to connect to Bluetooth, but no sound even with volumes up and Tidal playing . TV shows connected to WiiM. Something seems real screwy with this. The remote is not working again.

Now while trying to connect to Bluetooth the remots stops working again. This is the fifth time. Way too much trouble for me. Good thing Amazon has a great return policy.

I don't know what Tidal Connect is. I usually just connect and play music. I finially got my TV to connect to Bluetooth, but no sound even with volumes up and Tidal playing . TV shows connected to WiiM. Something seems real screwy with this. The remote is not working again.
try power cycling the remote by removing the batteries. that resolved some weird behaviour i had with my remote for a couple of days... then try to go through the pairing process again.
for me when i had issues, the remote didn't even need to be paired again tho...

Back