No left channel.

TimothyLatter

I have a WiiM Pro, latest firmware, latest software app connect by ethernet, coax out to Marantz amplifier. WiiM is set to 100% direct volume out and Marantz is set to direct. Streaming Spotify. Occasionally I have no left channel for the few first minutes of a track. The WiiM channel balance slider has no effect. Because the amp is on direct it’s not its balance either. Room EQ is on and I haven’t done any meddling with much else. I realize there are many variables to consider and means of testing. I have done some of them. Different streaming services etc. Swapping cables etc. However I thought I’d ask if anyone were aware of any issues?

I have a WiiM Pro, latest firmware, latest software app connect by ethernet, coax out to Marantz amplifier. WiiM is set to 100% direct volume out and Marantz is set to direct. Streaming Spotify. Occasionally I have no left channel for the few first minutes of a track. The WiiM channel balance slider has no effect. Because the amp is on direct it’s not its balance either. Room EQ is on and I haven’t done any meddling with much else. I realize there are many variables to consider and means of testing. I have done some of them. Different streaming services etc. Swapping cables etc. However I thought I’d ask if anyone were aware of any issues?
Dolby on somewhere in the audio path? Had this one-sided audio happen recently with one of my media systems.

please submit a support ticket through the feedback section of the WiiM app. A log of your device will be sent with it to help resolve the issue.

If everything else failed, you could do couple of things. Factory reset is first and if that fail the second send message via wiim app so they can look at your log.

Back