Old guy struggling with Ultra set up

furnguy63

Just received my ultra and now I'm at the age where connections just don't make sense anymore. I have an AV receiver set up Denon x2700h with a sony smart TV and E-ARC. What cables should I use as my output on my Ultra and where should my input cables go. On my mobile device using spotify I can see the Ultra but I get no sound; if I change to the Sony TV I get sound. Or do I now own a $400 Wiim clock. Help

It all depends on what you want to use the Ultra for. :) Just as a streamer or replacing functionality of your AVR?

It makes for a nice clock, for sure.

Just received my ultra and now I'm at the age where connections just don't make sense anymore. I have an AV receiver set up Denon x2700h with a sony smart TV and E-ARC. What cables should I use as my output on my Ultra and where should my input cables go. On my mobile device using spotify I can see the Ultra but I get no sound; if I change to the Sony TV I get sound. Or do I now own a $400 Wiim clock. Help
Too many inputs and outputs...
I suggest to take the included toslink cable and connect optical out of the Ultra with an optical input of your AVR.

I have a wiim pro plus, but the functionality is similar.

I take the "line out" RCA from my pro plus in to one of the RCA inputs on my amplifiers as they're too old to accept digital inputs.

Back