Pregain for PEQ presets

If you have a few different EQ settings saved, for instance stereo RC and independent channel RC it would be useful to have a Pre-gain linked to each one.
That’s why I think the suggestion I made in the following thread of saving configs/profiles which could contain a subset of the required settings could be a very powerful feature

That’s why I think the suggestion I made in the following thread of saving configs/profiles which could contain a subset of the required settings could be a very powerful feature

I must have already voted for it. If I try now the number of votes goes down 🤣. Only 4 votes is mad, I often wonder if everyone realises they can vote for suggestions.

I don't understand... the function is necessary for all peq users... can just be bypassed, if done in front of the dac, by using another software to determine the values to remember and then using them... etc. etc
these are just workaround approaches
(there is also a balancing of the balance which could reflect this in advance of the rc "stereo" measurement mode...)
I do not understand too. Do I need it even if, like me, I am manually limiting the volume enough?

You don't need if you have the volume limit set to 75% all the time but you could still vote for it 👍
This must have already been verified by others (onlyoneme?) "amon aval"..
I haven't done it... (I've only really been concerned for a few days...using peq with headphone)
(but hey I'll look quickly...takes a few minutes to measure...)

after tests... you can use in amon the limiter for help...
(but was certainly say shown by onlyoneme or another ....)

Last edited:
Back