Question about when I get the ultra

Bozzz

Silly question maybe. But I currently have a pro plus. When I replace it with the ultra do I just unplug and plug in the ultra? Do I need to do anything with the plus first like in the app? Or do I just install the ultra? I’m assuming I do that and will be walked through a setup process or something similar. Newbie on all of this. Just want to make sure I don’t screw anything up.

Silly question maybe. But I currently have a pro plus. When I replace it with the ultra do I just unplug and plug in the ultra? Do I need to do anything with the plus first like in the app? Or do I just install the ultra? I’m assuming I do that and will be walked through a setup process or something similar. Newbie on all of this. Just want to make sure I don’t screw anything up.
I would recommend to do a factory reset before you plug it out. Could be important for an eventual new owner? Then follow the instructions as you did it for your PP.

Yes, as @Achim1811 said, the setup procedure for Ultra is almost the same as for PP. there are some additional configuration items (e.g. screen settings) in Ultra, but if you have any questions, please ask again.

Also, enjoy the Ultra screen display during setup. 😄

So it’s just unplug the plus and start setting up the ultra?

Back