Radio France FIP

Suntoucher

For the fans of advertising free radio with well curated music content Radio France offers a few FIP stations dedicated to different music styles…
Using the vTuner you can get higher resolution than using their app. It is labeled HD… IMG_8367.jpeg

etc etc all francemusique -fip..for direct access "aac 192k " ( probably vbr)... but no more data from wiim home ....
(too bad that for radio stations broadcasting difficult musical programs, r_f has still not significantly increased the bit rates, like a 320kb aac etc...)

Last edited:

etc etc all francemusique -fip..for direct access "aac 192k " ( probably vbr)... but no more data from wiim home ....
(too bad that for radio stations broadcasting difficult musical programs, r_f has still not significantly increased the bit rates, like a 320kb aac etc...)
At least they allow users outside France access to the same 192k streams. BBC have 320k streams for UK and 96k for the rest of the world 😀

For the fans of advertising free radio with well curated music content Radio France offers a few FIP stations dedicated to different music styles…
Using the vTuner you can get higher resolution than using their app. It is labeled HD… View attachment 7566
if you are in France with a good tuner and good reception...it is preferable to listen to the main music radio stations of f-r in "fm", rather than compressed at 192k...(it's a real shame that not at least 320aac etc :-( )

if you are in France with a good tuner and good reception...it is preferable to listen to the main music radio stations of f-r in "fm", rather than compressed at 192k...(it's a real shame that not at least 320aac etc :-( )
I get 270k Radio France HLS streams 😀

ah..i havent lms...
but you have in hls radios of the bouquet fip or francemusique?
the comparison with FM will become interesting, but be careful it's not just about flow but also about sound which we call "antenna processing, the audio signature of a station", all the processing carried out.... etc.

just the main “fm” radio stations, not the bouquets it seems
interesting France musique or FIP...
(I'm so bad that I don't even know how to install lms etc. but I'm lucky for these radios to have good FM conditions)

see all the radios offered by vtuner for example in either the fip family or the francemusique family.. (you can have them directly in icecast)

Back