Room correction question

Bozzz

If I try room correction on my ultra do I turn off the subwoofer I have connected? I’ve heard if you run it the sub should be turned off in the app. Anyone know if it should be on or off?

If I try room correction on my ultra do I turn off the subwoofer I have connected? I’ve heard if you run it the sub should be turned off in the app. Anyone know if it should be on or off?
You will hear sound from sub but won’t correct below crossover point.

If I change the curve from say B&K to Harmon do I need to run the test tone again?
No. The target curve is the setting used when the RC is run. It does not affect already saved RC results (PEQ).

Edit
However, if you want to create a new PEQ based on another target curve, you must run the RC again.

If I change the curve from say B&K to Harmon do I need to run the test tone again?
Yes, absolutely, and also if you change any of the other parameters than re-run the measurements. Remember to save the resulting PEQ curve as a named copy rather than leaving it as Auto which gets overwritten after each run.

Is there a reason why correction doesn't work below crossover point, or it's just missing for now, but will be there in the future?

Back