Room correction thru coaxial output in fixed volume mode

Kenny Lam

HI
May I know if the streamer can output the signal with room eq applied in fixed volume mode thru digital coaxial output rca to my Dac digital coaxial input rca?
and what format is it?
and can I choose the sampling rate thru the digital coaxial output for example 192k Hertz?
Thank you very much
Kenny

HI
May I know if the streamer can output the signal with room eq applied in fixed volume mode thru digital coaxial output rca to my Dac digital coaxial input rca?
Yes
and what format is it?
Stereo PCM I’d guess
and can I choose the sampling rate thru the digital coaxial output for example 192k Hertz?

You’d normally set the coax output resolution to the max your external device can support and the WiiM device will deliver up to that, or you can set it to a fixed resolution (in a future firmware update), both up to 192kHz

Thank you so much for the answer , that just fit my needs and I have just placed the order

Dear team , may I ask if using iPad for room correction is ok or only iPhone?Thanks

It doesn't show up at all on Android. Just did it with my daughter's iPhone. Works well
1000018948.jpg

It doesn't show up at all on Android. Just did it with my daughter's iPhone. Works well
View attachment 9507
It won't show up since RC on Android bis still in beta status.

You'd have to download the current RC beta for Android from the appropriate thread:

Being on this specific beta programme, you might miss some other features, which might get published on the meantime.

Reactions: pbr
Yes, the streamer can output the signal with room EQ applied via the digital coaxial RCA output to your DAC. The format and sampling rate depend on the streamer’s specifications, so check its manual for details. You should be able to set the sampling rate, such as 192kHz, if the streamer supports it.

I don't think the sub out works at the same time as digital out.

I don't think the sub out works at the same time as digital out.
Hi EGR64,

The sub-out works with optical and Coaxial digital output now, but it doesn't work with USB audio output yet.

Back