[Solved] Squeezelite disappeared for WiiM Pro after update to 4.8.616634

GioF_71

Hello, I just updated my WiiM pro to the latest version 4.8.616634, and SqueezeLite player does not present itself anymore in LMS. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?
Of course, I still can see the device if I enable the UPnP/DLNA Bridge, but the native squeezelite is not here anymore.
In the WiiM app, I don't see any particular setting that would allow to enable/configure SqueezeLite.
Thank you for any help.

Hello, I just updated my WiiM pro to the latest version 4.8.616634, and SqueezeLite player does not present itself anymore in LMS. Is anyone experiencing the same issue?
I'm on the same firmware and it's working for me.
There aren't any Squeezelite settings in the WiiM app, the interface is always active.

Thank you.
I have to say that I have changed quite some stuff in my lms setup, having switched it to docker.
I just tried removing the "-s" argument from another player, and it discovered lms without issues. I am on the "stable" version of the docker image.
I also have disabled some plugins, but I don't think any is relevant. Also added Shairtunes (fork), and I am trying to disable it right now.

I even factory-reset the device, but still Squeezelite missing. Everything else works as expected.

Fine here for me on my Pro Plus with that firmware. Next step is to raise a ticket to WiiM and see if they see anything in your device logs. (On that, is there nothing in the LMS logs that might give a clue as well?)

Thank you.
I have to say that I have changed quite some stuff in my lms setup, having switched it to docker.
I just tried removing the "-s" argument from another player, and it discovered lms without issues. I am on the "stable" version of the docker image.
I also have disabled some plugins, but I don't think any is relevant. Also added Shairtunes (fork), and I am trying to disable it right now.
Is it in host mode? I seem to recall that being necessary

@Brantome thanks for suggesting watching those lms logs. I had already looked at those, but I had to try harder.
This time I saw an error because I watched the logs while the WiiM was rebooting.
Turns out that the problem was with the port 9090, which was occupied by a new instance of upmpdcli as a library I was working on.
Another thing that helper has been removing the -s from another player and finding that that one also could not connect.
So now the WiiM is presenting itself to LMS, problem solved!

Back