The requested quality is not allowed in the user's subscription

Babby18273

Hello everyone on the Forum, for a few days now my WiiM Pro plus App when I want to listen to an album I always receive the same message:The requested quality is not allowed in the user's subscription, while in the Original Tidal App, everything is fine and I listen to everything.I have not been able to find a solution in the various interventions written by youCan you help me?Thank you very much

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-08-20 at 14.58.58.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-20 at 14.58.58.jpeg
    85.5 KB · Views: 10
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-20 at 14.58.58(1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-20 at 14.58.58(1).jpeg
    36.8 KB · Views: 10
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-08-20 at 14.58.58(2).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-08-20 at 14.58.58(2).jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 10
Solution
I recently wrote Tidal Support for the subscription as if it were Free and they solved it after a few minutes!!They had made a mistake with another Account similar to mineThanks for your time
Did you try to log out off your account within the WiiM Home App and then log in again?

Are you on a paid plan or in a free trial period?

Last edited:
I have exited the WiiM home app several times but nothingRecently WiiM Support wrote to me that the app definitely reads my Tidal subscription as if it were free!!They asked me to give them the Tidal data and they will surely fix everything for meThanks for the reply

I recently wrote Tidal Support for the subscription as if it were Free and they solved it after a few minutes!!They had made a mistake with another Account similar to mineThanks for your time

Solution
I have exited the WiiM home app several times but nothingRecently WiiM Support wrote to me that the app definitely reads my Tidal subscription as if it were free!!They asked me to give them the Tidal data and they will surely fix everything for meThanks for the reply
I wanted you to log out of your Tidal account in the WiiM Home App, not to just exit WiiM Home. However, that wouldn't have helped since Tidal had your account in the wrong category.

Good to hear they were able to fix it quickly.

Back