To be able to have the booklet of the album which is currently being listened to.

PapSteFoy

Hello,
It would be nice to be able to read the album booklet while listening. BubbleUpnp does this very easily: the booklet is a Pdf file with the same name as the album. All booklets are stored in a predefined folder.

BubbleUPnP is just displaying the HTML that's being sent by the media server in a DESC tag.
Is your request just to display the html, as it clearly can't source the booklets.

Hello,
It would be nice to be able to read the album booklet while listening. BubbleUpnp does this very easily: the booklet is a Pdf file with the same name as the album. All booklets are stored in a predefined folder.
Which service are you using?

It seems booklets can also be surfaced exactly as the OP described, although it looks like you'd need them on local storage as I don't seem to be able to choose a cloud location.

Which service are you using?
I use assetupnp to access my local music from Wiim app. I could use any other UPnP server I think. What I do is to download the booklet from Qobuz, rename it using the album name, write it in the correct folder. That's it.

Of course, I can only get the booklet if I play my local music. I found that the booklets from Qobuz are not accessible via the Wiim app, but may be I'm wrong.

I found that the booklets from Qobuz are not accessible via the Wiim app, but may be I'm wrong.
You are indeed. They are difficult to find, though:

1. Search for your album you want to listen to and tap
2. Tap the "..." of the album
3. Tap "Description"
4. Tap "Brochure"

Violà. Here you are. Should be easier and quicker. I made a corresponding feature request a long time ago. But wiim team is busy in other fields.

Last edited:
You are indeed. They are difficult to find, though:

1. Search for you album you want to listen to and tap
2. Tap the "..." of the album
3. Tap "Description"
4. Tap "Brochure"

Violà. Here you are. Sholud be easier and quicker. I made a corresponding feature request a long time ago. But wiim team is busy in other fields.
You are right !! Thank you very much.
For sure, it should be easier.

Back