Turntable issues - strange sinusoidal noise

Goomis

Hi there!
I've got my WiiM amp for 2 days now and since the beginning I have an issue with my turntable. There is a strange sinusoidal noise (similar with those when there is an incoming mobile call). It is heard when the turntable is connected and record is start playing. When the music starts it is still in the background. Sometimes it is covered by the music playing but it is still there, just faded in the back. The hardware used is:
TT technics sl-dd33 -> 2xRCA-2xRCA cable -> Phono pre-amp dynavox tc-20 ->2xRCA-2xRCA cable from WiiM -> line in WiiM amp -> Speaker out -> Canton TC-800 speakers

Another setup without WiiM amp is clear from this sinusoidal noise:
TT technics sl-dd33 -> 2xRCA-2xRCA cable -> Phono pre-amp dynavox tc-20 ->2xRCA-3,5 jack cable -> aux in from Marshall Acton II

It's clear that WiiM is generating this noise because it is present too when WiiM streams signal from TT to Marshall via bluetooth.

Line in in WiiM is working fine too - checked with laptop as a source via 3,5 jack-2xRCA cable and no strange noises occur.

My understandig is that the pre-amp dynvox tc-20 is somehow incompatible with WiiM amp. But what is the source of this incompatibility?
Maybe someone here is using Technics sl-dd33 with another pre-amp which is working fine and can recommend it (but i want to stay on the budget side solution so about ~40USD max and a product which is easily available in EU - Amazon or such)

Hi there!
I've got my WiiM amp for 2 days now and since the beginning I have an issue with my turntable. There is a strange sinusoidal noise (similar with those when there is an incoming mobile call). It is heard when the turntable is connected and record is start playing. When the music starts it is still in the background. Sometimes it is covered by the music playing but it is still there, just faded in the back. The hardware used is:
TT technics sl-dd33 -> 2xRCA-2xRCA cable -> Phono pre-amp dynavox tc-20 ->2xRCA-2xRCA cable from WiiM -> line in WiiM amp -> Speaker out -> Canton TC-800 speakers

Another setup without WiiM amp is clear from this sinusoidal noise:
TT technics sl-dd33 -> 2xRCA-2xRCA cable -> Phono pre-amp dynavox tc-20 ->2xRCA-3,5 jack cable -> aux in from Marshall Acton II

It's clear that WiiM is generating this noise because it is present too when WiiM streams signal from TT to Marshall via bluetooth.

Line in in WiiM is working fine too - checked with laptop as a source via 3,5 jack-2xRCA cable and no strange noises occur.

My understandig is that the pre-amp dynvox tc-20 is somehow incompatible with WiiM amp. But what is the source of this incompatibility?
Maybe someone here is using Technics sl-dd33 with another pre-amp which is working fine and can recommend it (but i want to stay on the budget side solution so about ~40USD max and a product which is easily available in EU - Amazon or such)
Have you connected the turntable ground wire? I found this

Back