Using 2 Wiim Pros and a Speaker Selector and 4-Zone Amplifier

jdmedge2

Hi Wiim Community! In need of some assistance please, and thank you in advance.

Goal:
4 Zones in my Home (Living Room, Bedroom, Garage Patio), with the ability to play two separate sources at the same time (ex. Rock in Bedroom and Country on Patio).

My Equipment:
2 Wiim Pros
6-Zone Speaker Selector (Episode EA-MR-SSVC-6 6 ZONE SPEAKER SELECTOR)
8-Channel Amplifier (Episode EA-DYN-8D-100 8 Channel Power Amplifier)
Rockville Rock Shaker 8", 400W Powered Subwoofer
Sony Multi-Channel AV Receiver (STR-DH750)

I am looking for assistance of how to set-up/configure the above equipment to reach my Goal. Other than the Sony Receiver, all the other equipment was purchased upon the advise of an A/V company that quoted me nearly $2,800 (just for labor). I am doing this project on a budget so I ordered all the other equipment myself, and it appears that the only thing the A/C company would be doing now is hooking everything up (new quote of $1,300 - still seams very high!)

If there is anyone who could assist me/walk me through this, I would be happy to pay you a consulting fee as well.

Thank you all in advance!

Not sure I totally understand your goals, but if you're just looking to feed two stereo sources (2x WiiM Pros) to 8 inputs then you'd just use an rca y-splitter on each of the outputs on the Pros to feed 2x stereo outputs into 4 inputs each of the 8 available channels on your amp. You'd have 4 zones playing, but only 2 effective zones of source control.

Back