view playlist name in Tidal Connect

Not sure what the question is.

Tida Connect means using the Tidal app on your phone/tablet/smart device to control what the WiiM device requests from Tidal's servers. If you can see the name of the playlist in your Tidal app, then this is how it works.

Sorry, maybe I didn't ask the question correctly.I see the playlist name in the TIDAL app, as shown in the image, but not in the wiim app.

Sorry, maybe I didn't ask the question correctly.I see the playlist name in the TIDAL app, as shown in the image, but not in the wiim app.
On my Android tablet I can't even see the playlist name in the Tidal app!
In the wiim app all I can see is the currently playing song, I can't see the playlist contents either.
I assume that the wiim effectively only knows about the current song it's been told to play, with none of the context.

Edit: In the Tidal app, when playing to the local device (Android tablet) it says, for example, 'Playing From My Mix 4'.
When sending to the wiim via tidal connect it simply says 'Playing From Tidal connect'.
i.e. I completely lose all playlist context.

Yeah, and as @harkpabst says above, if you are using the Tidal app to Connect to your WiiM then why do you need to look at the WiiM app at all? Expending any development effort on what the WiiM app displays in this use case would be a waste of time …

Back