Volume step difference between iOS and Android?

Fralle

I have just submitted a feature request regarding volume steps using the remote. But only just noticed there seems to be a big difference depending on which device you are using also.

I recently noticed that when using an iOS device, the volume increases by 3 steps when adjusting it within the app, and by a rather ridiculous 5 steps if adjusted within the Tidal app.

Is this the case for all iOS users? As an Android user, I can directly compare the two experiences. On Android, the volume increases by just 1 step at a time, both within the app and directly from Tidal. It is quite perplexing that there is such a significant difference between the iOS and Android expe
riences.

I have just submitted a feature request regarding volume steps using the remote. But only just noticed there seems to be a big difference depending on which device you are using also.

I recently noticed that when using an iOS device, the volume increases by 3 steps when adjusting it within the app, and by a rather ridiculous 5 steps if adjusted within the Tidal app.

Is this the case for all iOS users? As an Android user, I can directly compare the two experiences. On Android, the volume increases by just 1 step at a time, both within the app and directly from Tidal. It is quite perplexing that there is such a significant difference between the iOS and Android expe
riences.
I have iOS and my ultra volume also adjusts in increments of 3.

But isn't it weird that when using the slider with Tidal it goes up by 5? If they could fix this for Android they should be able to fix it with iOS right?

Last edited:
Back