Weird Digital Noises In VTuner..

Puzz

Has anyone been experiencing any weird blips and or noises coming through the music you may be listening to through VTuner? I use it instead of TuneIn Radio so I don't have to listen to stupid ads. Anyway, it seems no matter what station I'm listening to, every now and then I'll get some weird digital noise come through. Doesn't happen systematically, just randomly.. If that makes sense. It doesn't seem to do it on anything else. When I listen to Tidal, it's fine. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this..

Has anyone been experiencing any weird blips and or noises coming through the music you may be listening to through VTuner? I use it instead of TuneIn Radio so I don't have to listen to stupid ads. Anyway, it seems no matter what station I'm listening to, every now and then I'll get some weird digital noise come through. Doesn't happen systematically, just randomly.. If that makes sense. It doesn't seem to do it on anything else. When I listen to Tidal, it's fine. Just wondering if anyone else is experiencing this..
Hi Puzz,

Please send us a feedback ticket from the WiiM Home App when you hear this noise. Our team will address it promptly. Thank you for your assistance and patience!

Back