Where is the subwoofer setup on WIIM Amp?

alanmckean

I have searched for where the subwoofer setup for my WIIM Amp is in the app and most of the answers say to select the ‘Device’ tab, then select ‘Subwoofer’ for the sub setup. My app has a ‘Devices’ tab and shows the various devices that I have in my system but no ‘Subwoofer’ section. That makes sense because I should probably have to select which device the sub is connected to. So I select the gear icon (Settings) by my WIIM Amp. But all it shows is ‘Device Info’ (SSID, MAC Address, Version, etc.). Nothing about subwoofer setup. Can anyon direct me to the area in the app where I turn on my subwoofer for the Amp? Currently it is silent. Another thing … one of my a Minis has many properties listed in its settings (Rename, Alam Clock, Presets, Network status, Standby Mode, Remote, etc.). Another Mini has only two (Device Info and Sync Audio). And, as I said before, the Amp has only ‘Device Info’. Why the difference between the different settings on the various devices?

I have searched for where the subwoofer setup for my WIIM Amp is in the app and most of the answers say to select the ‘Device’ tab, then select ‘Subwoofer’ for the sub setup. My app has a ‘Devices’ tab and shows the various devices that I have in my system but no ‘Subwoofer’ section. That makes sense because I should probably have to select which device the sub is connected to. So I select the gear icon (Settings) by my WIIM Amp. But all it shows is ‘Device Info’ (SSID, MAC Address, Version, etc.). Nothing about subwoofer setup. Can anyon direct me to the area in the app where I turn on my subwoofer for the Amp? Currently it is silent. Another thing … one of my a Minis has many properties listed in its settings (Rename, Alam Clock, Presets, Network status, Standby Mode, Remote, etc.). Another Mini has only two (Device Info and Sync Audio). And, as I said before, the Amp has only ‘Device Info’. Why the difference between the different settings on the various devices?

Are you sure you installed the WiiM home app on your phone?
Also, did you install the official app from the Google play store or the app store?
What is the version of the app?

1000000583.jpg

Yes, it’s the WIIM Home app on my iPhone, installed from the App Store. Here are some screen shots. The first ithe ‘Devices’ tqab, the next is the list of properties in the ‘Den’ Amp. The last is the list of properties of the ‘Studio’ Mini.

Attachments

• IMG_3417.png
    IMG_3417.png
    534.2 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3418.png
    IMG_3418.png
    729.9 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3420.png
    IMG_3420.png
    832.9 KB · Views: 8
Yes, it’s the WIIM Home app on my iPhone, installed from the App Store. Here are some screen shots. The first ithe ‘Devices’ tqab, the next is the list of properties in the ‘Den’ Amp. The last is the list of properties of the ‘Studio’ Mini.
When linked in a multi-room, only the host device will display all device settings. If you need to change settings on other devices, unlink them once.

Awesome! Problem solved. I unlinked the ‘Den’ Amp and now the Amp’s properties show the subwoofer. It was off. I was able to turn it on there. Many thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_3421.png
    IMG_3421.png
    829.1 KB · Views: 7
Back