Wiim Home app not showing full title name

inchmix

move with me inside the strange world of the 12"
Hi
I listen to a lot of remixes from Qobuz. I find that when songs have Remixes, the Remix titles are not showing next to the song title. So you can't tell which version is which. Example here of Depeche Mode's Ghosts Again Remix single. Any chance of having this displayed as well? Screenshot_20230915_122916_WiiM Home.jpg

When the tracks are actually playing in the Qobuz app itself, they don’t show the version either, although they do appear in the album list. Might be worth raising a ticket to see where that remix info is actually held.

When the tracks are actually playing in the Qobuz app itself, they don’t show the version either, although they do appear in the album list. Might be worth raising a ticket to see where that remix info is actually held.
When I play the tracks in the Qobuz app on my phone (Android) the remix names appear. So this version name must be a different field. That is not in the title field.

Screenshot_20230915_163049_Qobuz.jpg

Here’s my iPad Qobuz app now playing screen - I also notice I have hires and you just have CD quality

Attachments

• IMG_8179.jpeg
    IMG_8179.jpeg
    538.3 KB · Views: 5
Here’s my iPad Qobuz app now playing screen - I also notice I have hires and you just have CD quality
Ahh yes. Ignore the 'CD quality' indicator. I was playing the track thru the phone speaker so it flicks to CD quality. When I attach headphones it says Hi res. So that is all fine. So it looks like the apple version of Qobuz has the same issue. But not the Android version. I checked thru BubbleUpnp and it also hides the Remix name. So it is not just a Wiim home app issue. Must be the way apps (ie ipad app, wiim home and bubbleupnp) connect to Qobuz servers and what meta data they have access to.

Back