WiiM Mini Right Channel Low over AirPlay

m1keusher

I’ve got 2 minis - one going through a little amp and one going through powered speakers. I send audio to them via Airplay, both on latest firmware. They have the same issue the right channel is very quiet compared to the left. Changing the balance doesn’t help, swapping speakers, power cycling, rebooting, swapping cables, etc… nothing has been able to fix it. Has anyone experienced this?

Not really, I should add that the source devices are either my or my wife’s iPhone, we get the same experience. I didn’t see any options to adjust that via Ariplay from iPhone

Ok, just a thought.

In that case, please submit a ticket via the settings/feedback section in the WiiM Home app so they can inspect your device logs for clues as to why this is happening.

I’ve got 2 minis - one going through a little amp and one going through powered speakers. I send audio to them via Airplay, both on latest firmware. They have the same issue the right channel is very quiet compared to the left. Changing the balance doesn’t help, swapping speakers, power cycling, rebooting, swapping cables, etc… nothing has been able to fix it. Has anyone experienced this?

Are two WiiMs linked to a multi-room music system for simultaneous playback?

If so, when "Mini A" audio output is set to "R" and "Mini B" is set to "L", is Mini A quiet louder than Mini B?

If so, as @Brantome said, it is probably due to the source.

Last edited:
Back