Wiim Pro Turn Off

teejay3800

Just setup my Wiim Pro feeding my Topping E30 II DAC. Very impressed so far. Only question is how do you turn unit off? It doesn't seem to have an auto off feature. Any help is appreciated.

Only question is how do you turn unit off?
Basically you don't.. It's a very low power device. 🙂 And generally you want it to 'broadcast' or to be available at all time. The standby setting probably determines the time to disable the optical output, 12v trigger and so on... I'm not completely sure. Maybe @WiiM Support could help

Thank you. Although I'd prefer an on/off power button, it's nice to know that it at least enters some sort of standby mode after a few minutes of non use.

A nice feature addition in a future firmware update would be the status light changing color indicating when the device is in standby.

Thank you. Although I'd prefer an on/off power button, it's nice to know that it at least enters some sort of standby mode after a few minutes of non use.

A nice feature addition in a future firmware update would be the status light changing color indicating when the device is in standby.
It actually dims when it goes into Standby mode although it would arguably be more obvious if it changed colour instead.

Back