WIIM Ultra Silver Availability

satx

Any timeline for the Silver color way availability? I see it on Amazon and Crutchfield, but no info on when it would ship. Thanks

Any timeline for the Silver color way availability? I see it on Amazon and Crutchfield, but no info on when it would ship. Thanks
Silver showed up at rather late. Yesterday I saw 8 (not silver) in stock from Amazon then 15 minutes later it was all sold out. It remind me on amp now it can be delivered next day as it’s widely available.

I have mine on backorder now from Amazon. No date on shipping.
Amazon in Belgium says august 9

Auditorium, where I placed my preorder can't say when they are getting the silver version and they won't change my order to a silver either. Kinda sucks because they had a good price for a few hours 2 weeks ago, but didn't offer the option to specify a color in their website 🥲

I have mine on backorder now from Amazon. No date on shipping.
I’m thinking of doing the same thing. I have the grey version, but I’m having a little issue with it and WIIM is recommending that I get a replacement and I’d like to have the silver personally. They told me that the Silver is shipping, just in low quantities right now. So that’s good news at least.

Back