Wiim ultra USB output

Have you tried another cable? I have no such issue feeding my Ultra over USB into my Linn amp.

Best submitting a ticket to WiiM so they can inspect your log and advise.

I changed the USB cable and the result didn't change. The same problem occurred with the coaxiel connection. It got better when I increased the sample rate Switch latency setting in the Coax out section. This option is not available on the USB output of the wiim ultran, so I couldn't fix it. I use SMSL M300 SE as external dac. It works connected to tannoy gold 5 active speaker via Balance output. The problem may be caused by the dac device.

I changed the USB cable and the result didn't change. The same problem occurred with the coaxiel connection. It got better when I increased the sample rate Switch latency setting in the Coax out section. This option is not available on the USB output of the wiim ultran, so I couldn't fix it. I use SMSL M300 SE as external dac. It works connected to tannoy gold 5 active speaker via Balance output. The problem may be caused by the dac device.
So, this is my setup :
Ultra>USB>Topping D70 Pro Sabre> Pre Pioneer = Perfect, no noises, Latency untouched
Ultra>Optical>SMSL 500MkIII>Pre Pioneer = Perfect, no noises, Latency untouched
Both connections to my Pre through RCA
If you have problems, as told @Burnside , better rising a ticket via WiiM Home App. Your unit could be defective

So, this is my setup :
Ultra>USB>Topping D70 Pro Sabre> Pre Pioneer = Perfect, no noises, Latency untouched
Ultra>Optical>SMSL 500MkIII>Pre Pioneer = Perfect, no noises, Latency untouched
Both connections to my Pre through RCA
If you have problems, as told @Burnside , better rising a ticket via WiiM Home App. Your unit could be defective
Thanks for your answers and support

Back