12v trigger advice

cdp1973

Hi,
I just purchased 3 Pro Plus units that I'm going to connect to a Rotel RMB-1066 6 channel amp. I have in ceiling speakers in 3 rooms that will be connected to the amp as 3 zones with a Wiim connected to each zone.

The amp has a trigger in and a trigger out, but just one of each, not one for each of the 'zones'. Is there a way to set this up so that turning on any of the Wiim units can trigger the amp to come on?

Thanks for any advice.

Hi,
I just purchased 3 Pro Plus units that I'm going to connect to a Rotel RMB-1066 6 channel amp. I have in ceiling speakers in 3 rooms that will be connected to the amp as 3 zones with a Wiim connected to each zone.

The amp has a trigger in and a trigger out, but just one of each, not one for each of the 'zones'. Is there a way to set this up so that turning on any of the Wiim units can trigger the amp to come on?

Thanks for any advice.
Hi cdp1973,

If the three Pro Plus units are grouped, all three amps will be triggered together. If they are not grouped, only the connected one will be triggered. I hope this clarifies your question.

Hi,

Thanks for any advice.

Thus, as @WiiM Support said, it may be simplest to group 3 WiiMs together at all times and mute the WiiMs in the unused zones.

1000000639.jpg

Back