Alarm function error in Wiim home app

yooas

I am using Wiim mini and Wiim pro, and I set the alarm function to 06:00 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, except Sunday, according to the morning wake-up time. However, strangely, the alarm works even on Saturday, which I did not set.

It does not work properly on Sunday.

I wonder if other users are experiencing the same problem as me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am using Wiim mini and Wiim pro, and I set the alarm function to 06:00 on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, except Sunday, according to the morning wake-up time. However, strangely, the alarm works even on Saturday, which I did not set.

It does not work properly on Sunday.

I wonder if other users are experiencing the same problem as me.
Is your alarm set like this?
1000002286.jpg

If this doesn't work for you, you might want to set a separate alarm for each day of the week.

The description of the alarm anomaly was inaccurate

As shown in the picture, I set the alarm to not work on Saturdays and Sundays, but the alarm works on Saturdays

It seems to be a program error

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331_075556_WiiM Home.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331_075556_WiiM Home.jpg
    593.3 KB · Views: 3
The description of the alarm anomaly was inaccurate.

As shown in the picture, I set the alarm for all days except Saturday and Sunday, but the alarm rings on Saturday.

The description of the alarm anomaly was inaccurate

As shown in the picture, I set the alarm to not work on Saturdays and Sundays, but the alarm works on Saturdays

It seems to be a program error

It looks like a program error

Yes, I understand your problem. Please contact support in the Feedback section of the settings menu of the WiiM home app. The logs of your device will be sent to help you resolve.

I don't know if my device has the same problem as yours because I don't use alarms.

You can also create five alarms that go off at 6 a.m. each on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays to see if they work as you want.

On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, the alarm goes off at 6am normally, so I can wake up early.

However, on Saturday, when I didn't set an alarm, the alarm goes off at 6am.

Please refer to the photos of the days I set.

Attachments

593.3 KB · Views: 3
On Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, the alarm is normally activated at 6 o'clock, so you can wake up early
But the alarm goes off even on Saturday when the alarm is not set
Please refer to the picture I set up

Attachments

593.3 KB · Views: 2
How did it go? I think I have the same problem.
In my case, it alarmed on Saturday but didn't on Monday. :unsure:

My guess is something related to timezone? Interestingly, I'm in Korea and OP seems the same assuming from the screenshot.
For some reason, the weekday calculation checks the US weekday? 🤷‍♂️

FYI, the support team said that this has fixed in 5.0.629151. I'm still testing it but it seems it works.

Back