Amp Pro - launch date?

miniaudio

I’ve been eagerly waiting the release of the Amp Pro since all of the announcements from the Munich High End audio show. Can you please tell me when it will be available? I’m starting to get ‘twitchy’ and wanting to order one after seeing the ‘Ultra’ all over social media (great exposure).

Yes, I cannot understand why either unless they are having issues with Apple again like the Ultra.

Yes, I cannot understand why either unless they are having issues with Apple again like the Ultra.
This "issue" with Apple is something that we'll have to expect with WiiM products from now on. Maybe they'll reach an agreement with Apple in the near future, who knows? I wouldn´t bet on it in the short term though.

In terms of the launch calendar, the launch/shipping of the Ultra is still recent, so a couple of months difference would be probable.

In terms of the launch calendar, the launch/shipping of the Ultra is still recent, so a couple of months difference would be probable.
That’s probably more likely - if the Ultra is currently riding the crest of a sales wave, then they won’t want to disturb that by releasing another new model and potentially confusing the market. Wait till Ultra sales are past the peak then shake up the market again with a new Amp Pro, and hold back the rumoured Amp Ultra for the Xmas market.

That’s probably more likely - if the Ultra is currently riding the crest of a sales wave, then they won’t want to disturb that by releasing another new model and potentially confusing the market. Wait till Ultra sales are past the peak then shake up the market again with a new Amp Pro, and hold back the rumoured Amp Ultra for the Xmas market.
Amp Ultra!
But I've run out of rooms / hi fi setups already!

Amp Ultra!
But I've run out of rooms / hi fi setups already!
Well, it was mentioned at the Munich Show as an amp pro with the ultra screen and possibly the additional power of the mooted second amp discussed last year for the custom installation market. In effect, WiiM could then offer three(ish) models each in their streamer and amp portfolios with entry, midrange and top end models - the mini, the pro/plus (I always thought the plus was what the pro should have been), and the Ultra; Amp, Amp Pro, and Amp Ultra.

I ran out of rooms when I got the Pro after my mini…

Back