arc problem!!!!!!!!!

DONGYOUN LEE

The unlucky arc problem is really annoying. It's just the tv sound, all the other amp soundbars are normal. No wiim amp only. It's really annoying. There's definitely something wrong with wiim amp. I'm sure!!!

I borrowed another machine for a few days and tested it. Just like my other machine, only wiim is the problem, but all other machines are fine. Many users in Korea are experiencing the same problem, but it's not being solved! I want to throw it in the trash can

Have you explained what the issue is in a ticket to WiiM so they can analyse your device log and perhaps make a suggestion as to how to resolve the matter?

Have you explained what the issue is in a ticket to WiiM so they can analyse your device log and perhaps make a suggestion as to how to resolve the matter?

Attachments

• IMG_4016.png
    IMG_4016.png
    357.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_4017.png
    IMG_4017.png
    495.9 KB · Views: 16
I haven't been able to fix it for over a week. I recently said that firmware updates are a solution, but they haven't.

I'll wait one more day and if it doesn't work, I'll just give up and not use it. I don't think I can solve it. It's just stressful.

ARC implementations can vary wildly, and Samsung are notoriously difficult to get working with anything other than their own devices.

ARC implementations can vary wildly, and Samsung are notoriously difficult to get working with anything other than their own devices.
Then why are there no problems with other machines such as Yamaha, Marantz amplifier, and Samsung soundbar? wiim is less prepared.

I tested 5 different arc machines in a week. In the exact same environment and settings. Only wiim caused the problem.

I’m not here to argue, I was only expressing what my experience was. Having said that, when I did have my WiiM Amp connected to my Samsung Frame TV, I was able to use it successfully after ensuring I was using an ARC port and had audio set to PCM.

You could always try submitting another ticket in case there’s still some diagnostic info that might help WiiM identify the root cause. Good luck.

I’m not here to argue, I was only expressing what my experience was. Having said that, when I did have my WiiM Amp connected to my Samsung Frame TV, I was able to use it successfully after ensuring I was using an ARC port and had audio set to PCM.

You could always try submitting another ticket in case there’s still some diagnostic info that might help WiiM identify the root cause. Good luck.
I am well aware of your intentions. The wiim is definitely a good product as well. I also really want to use it normally. I have already checked various basic settings such as pcm settings several times. Thank you for your advice.

I am well aware of your intentions. The wiim is definitely a good product as well. I also really want to use it normally. I have already checked various basic settings such as pcm settings several times. Thank you for your advice.

Have you already tried these troubleshooting steps?
  1. Unplug the power cables from the TV and the WiiM.
  2. Unplug all cables, including HDMI.
  3. After at least 10 minutes, plug in all cables.
  4. Plug in the power cables to the TV and WiiM.
  5. Check the operation.

The unlucky arc problem is really annoying. It's just the tv sound, all the other amp soundbars are normal. No wiim amp only. It's really annoying. There's definitely something wrong with wiim amp. I'm sure!!!
What exactly is your problem? It is not clear by this post or the others down below.. Do you care to explain in more detail?

I have a Wiim amp connected to a Samsung TV and it works perfectly fine.

Have you already tried these troubleshooting steps?
  1. Unplug the power cables from the TV and the WiiM.
  2. Unplug all cables, including HDMI.
  3. After at least 10 minutes, plug in all cables.
  4. Plug in the power cables to the TV and WiiM.
  5. Check the operation.
I've already done 10 hours of separation twice a night. It's no use. Thanks for the advice

Back