Cant find if sub out high passes the mains or not.

pbr

I assume it does when also using the line out. What does it do when you use the coax out and keep the sub on in the WHA?

I assume it does when also using the line out. What does it do when you use the coax out and keep the sub on in the WHA?
What are you trying to accomplish? Using external dac while retaining the sub?

I'm trying not to high pass my big mains when using coax out. (Don't want a high pass applied to the COax out)

I'm trying not to high pass my big mains when using coax out. (Don't want a high pass applied to the COax out)

The main speakers are always high-passed the subwoofer is turned on in WHA; if the woofer is turned off in WHA, the main speakers output full range.

Also, if you use the USB output, the subwoofer will not output and the main speakers will output at full range.

It's quote obvious, set crossover to the highest point. Enable the sub but switch the sub power off. Your mains will be bass shy, so you can tell. Then disable high pass, and bass will come back.

Back