Custom EQ

flyfish-1

I have successfully created a custom EQ for my Mini and it lists as a preset. When I click on it, nothing happens. I’ve tried to delete it, but again nothing happens. I’ve rebooted the device and deleted/reinstalled the Home app, but still have the issue. Has anyone experienced this and, if so, how did you fix?

I have successfully created a custom EQ for my Mini and it lists as a preset. When I click on it, nothing happens. I’ve tried to delete it, but again nothing happens. I’ve rebooted the device and deleted/reinstalled the Home app, but still have the issue. Has anyone experienced this and, if so, how did you fix?
It seems to work fine on my Mini.
Firmware V4.6.616636

Have you tried rebooting the WiiM device and phone?

I’ve done both, but neither worked

Yes, that is the screen I’m looking at
You may be experiencing problems with your device, please submit a support ticket through the feedback section of the WiiM app. A log of your device will be sent with it to help resolve the issue.

Also, please check if you can save data other than EQ. For example, can you register and play "preset content"?

You may be experiencing problems with your device, please submit a support ticket through the feedback section of the WiiM app. A log of your device will be sent with it to help resolve the issue.

Also, please check if you can save data other than EQ. For example, can you register and play "preset content"?
Thanks for your attention to my issue. Yes, I am able to save other data. I’ve submitted a support ticket

Back