Decimal separator for PEQ parameters

Bismarck

Major Contributor
When I want to input, or modify, PEQ parameters, it seems that I must use the point as decimal separator.
Unfortunately, though, depending on regional settings, in my iPhone I see only the comma as decimal separator.
Hence, I am apparently unable to input decimal values for the PEQ parameters.

I’d drop WiiM a line via a ticket. Can’t you temporarily change your keyboard/region?

This is the first time I have seen a keyboard without a period.😳

Eh. If you start from 4 and press + once it will increment to 4.01. It would take another 49 presses of + to reach 4.50. Maybe I am doing it wrong.
It depends to from you start. If you start already with a digit after the decimal separator, it will go up or down by tenth.
Anyway, it is an annoyance which should be corrected.

It depends to from you start. If you start already with a digit after the decimal separator, it will go up or down by tenth.
Anyway, it is an annoyance which should be corrected.
But if you can't add a decimal separator which is the case here you have to start at 4 or 5.
I guess once you have incremented to 4.01 you can then select the tenths or hundredths and then press +. I didn't try that. Still a palaver though 😀

Eh. If you start from 4 and press + once it will increment to 4.01. It would take another 49 presses of + to reach 4.50. Maybe I am doing it wrong.
Sorry, I don't have an iOS device.

If the app for iOS does increments and decrements in the hundredth (which are then rounded to tenth anyway), that's yet another bug, not a feature. It doesn't do that on Android. :)

Android. I can be so easy. (c)

Sorry, I don't have an iOS device.

If the app for iOS does increments and decrements in the hundredth (which are then rounded to tenth anyway), that's yet another bug, not a feature. It doesn't do that on Android. :)

Android. I can be so easy. (c)
Hmm, I just tried on my Android (I don't have iOS either) and it seems you can't increment the hundredths at all, only the tenths. Why allow hundredths then?

Hmm, I just tried on my Android (I don't have iOS either) and it seems you can't increment the hundredths at all, only the tenths. Why allow hundredths then?
Well ... who said this:
If you start from 4 and press + once it will increment to 4.01.
Doesn't happen for me. :) Not on Android. So I assumed you were explicitly referring to the iOS version of WiiM Home.

Back