Dirac Live on Ultra and Pro +

DG77

I noticed that BluSound Node132 (2024 model) is getting Dirac as a feature, since it shares the hardware (same cpu quad core arm a53 and same sabre ess dac) it should be capable of the same feat.

That would indeed sway potential buyers\upgraders to stay with the Wiim brand, myself included as I own the Wiim Pro but want more EQ control.

The price increase would mainly be for the license which is optional on BluNode and could follow the same model on Wiim.

And yes I know it has been asked for previously, but nothing ever happens unless more people show interest by posting requests.

I noticed that BluSound Node132 (2024 model) is getting Dirac as a feature, since it shares the hardware (same cpu quad core arm a53 and same sabre ess dac) it should be capable of the same feat.

That would indeed sway potential buyers\upgraders to stay with the Wiim brand, myself included as I own the Wiim Pro but want more EQ control.

The price increase would mainly be for the license which is optional on BluNode and could follow the same model on Wiim.

And yes I know it has been asked for previously, but nothing ever happens unless more people show interest by posting requests.
That may sounds good but we’re the type of people who like free updates and not paying license fee. All these businesses in streaming they only provide bug fix which won’t resonate on us wiim users. We’ve been getting both additional features and bug fix at no additional cost.

I’ve achieved a significantly better sound using the Wiim RC on my Arcam SR250 than using the onboard version, and so much more flexible / adjustable so doesn’t get my vote unfortunately.

Back