Does the Wiim Mini connect to DLNA server like the rest of the Wiims?

rmlowz

I can't find the info anywhere. I just need the mini to connect to headphone amp.

Yes in exactly the same manner as the rest of the range.
Any particular server?

The WiiMs are UPnP renderers so you can probably control it with your existing control point.

Last edited:
Thank You! I was going to use PLEX on my P.C.
The Plex DLNA interface is pretty basic (try accessing it with BubbleUPnP or mconnect) but as you might know there are further Plex integrations due soon (within the next month), although what that looks like we don't know at this point.

The enhanced Plex integrations are on the roadmap for the Mini, so it looks like it's going to be browsing improvements within the WiiM Home App as the Mini is quite resource constrained, but as I said, this is pure speculation at this point. As always, buy the product for what it does today.

The Plex DLNA interface is pretty basic (try accessing it with BubbleUPnP or mconnect) but as you might know there are further Plex integrations due soon (within the next month), although what that looks like we don't know at this point.

The enhanced Plex integrations are on the roadmap for the Mini, so it looks like it's going to be browsing improvements within the WiiM Home App as the Mini is quite resource constrained, but as I said, this is pure speculation at this point. As always, buy the product for what it does today.
With that being said should I get the Pro or is it almost tapped out for more resources also?

Back