EQ templates for a surround system

Raphaellus_GC

First of all I would like to remark that it is really nice to even have the possibility to send a feature request.
Since all wiim devices allow for synchronization it would be amazing if there were templates (like the ones on the GEQ: loudness, bass booster,...) for an upmixing. So one could use the template "Mains" on a wiim device for the front speakers, a different one on another wiim device connected to the rear ones, a low pass filter for the subwoofer...
I don't mean the decoding of 5.1, 7.1... material but rather the "upmixing" of stereo recordings using parameters like "presence", etc. (something that analog devices used to do a while back and nowadays the Schiit preamp called "syn" offers)
The great thing of doing it with wiim devices is that it does not require long cables all over the place and that it is upgradable (you don't need to buy the latest wiim device to use it if you already have a couple of them)
I would definitely pay for such an upgrade if were offered as a software product by wiim.
Thanks a lot in advance for reading!

Back