Equalizer: 10 PEQs per channel please

the left right distinction seems to be in the pipeline...and that's a good thing...

but don't be fooled, it's the function of intelligent adaptation of the level according to the correction if in positive, which is the most important.. other software does it..

the subject has existed since the arrival of eq mode in mid 22..

will be too long for me to explain and certainly illegible with the language barrier...
just I strongly invite you to observe in the field of num the impact of your correction peq (rc?)...

it's a damn mess according to frequency, type of filter and Q factor applicable without too much degradation..
a vast field of observation....
in digital it is very simple and explicit...
it is a little scary and invites a measured and intelligent approach. .
for those who are a little equipped it seems to me that a control has been carried out,we quickly understand when things are going too well in the processing calculation-algorythm ...
;-)

Last edited:
will be too long for me to explain and certainly illegible with the language barrier...

May I make a constructive suggestion?

Write your post in your native tongue in Google Translate and convert to English.

There’s no shame in that. And your posts will be substantially more intelligible.

Give it a go, and we can let you know how you get on.

Best wishes.

I just invite those who can to check if the algorithm is comfortable in carrying out your correction..in the digital domain it is easy...to have a little fun with this approach, it is edifying...
more clear?
good day

May I make a constructive suggestion?

Write your post in your native tongue in Google Translate and convert to English.

There’s no shame in that. And your posts will be substantially more intelligible.

Give it a go, and we can let you know how you get on.

Best wishes.
Yes, that's what I'm doing. 😁

Gboard and Microsoft Swiftkey have a translation function (however, it can only be used for short sentences).

One thing to keep in mind when using Google Translate is that you will need to write the French text before this forum has been translated into French, and then convert it to English. In other words, if this forum is automatically translated into French in Chrome, you will write the article after changing it back to English.

Back