Ethernet on Ultra in standby, see the Ultra network!

I use ethernet With the Ultra. When I turn Everything off (even the router) then I can see the Ultra network in my phone. It doesn’t show when everything is turned on, only when all is shut down. I have to take the power cord out from the Ultra to make it disappear. This must be wrong!! What to do, does someone know?

It'd be the wiim ssid, as in the Device Info screen.
WiiM SSID? This leaves me just as puzzled as before.

Right on the Device page I do see my two WiiM devices, which happen to be on different networks. I can configure the one currently connected tot the same network as my phone. But that's it.

Oko
Ok, and how do I shut it down? If I use ethernet it shouldn’t be there…
It should disappear automatically when your device establishes a proper network connection to the internet. Something is wrong if it does not disappear or the Ultra is in the setup mode, or it's in the network setup mode to let choose the router WiFi network.

Oko

It should disappear automatically when your device establishes a proper network connection to the internet. Something is wrong if it does not disappear or the Ultra is in the setup mode, or it's in the network setup mode to let choose the router WiFi network.
I believe he is turning off his router.

I believe he is turning off his router.
I guess so and after few unsuccessful attempts to establish the network connection it starts its access point for the setup mode.
In this mode it no longer checks for the connection so the setup must be performed or physical switch off.

Back