Gapless annoying

Update
Still Qobuz cuts last 10 seconds off the end but all my owned Albums on my hard drive which now works fine and that doesn’t cut the end off the track
May switch streaming service when my subscription runs out I will wait and see 😊
It’s not Qobuz at fault.

Never thought it was 😊

Well, if the Fade in/out settings in WiiM are disabled, it would be worth checking on the Quobuz side… 😉
I know (in Spotify) they exist. However in Spotify Connect they have no implication if I play via WiiM.

Well, if the Fade in/out settings in WiiM are disabled, it would be worth checking on the Quobuz side… 😉
I know (in Spotify) they exist. However in Spotify Connect they have no implication if I play via WiiM
I don’t think there is such a setting in Qobuz but since I don’t use the official app I could be wrong.
Have you tried a factory reset of the WiiM?

Even if the Qobuz app itself did have such settings, I can’t see how that would impact playback on a WiiM device (leaving aside Chromecast/airplay) as such settings seem to only impact the app instance you’re using and aren’t applied at an account level.

I don’t think there is such a setting in Qobuz but since I don’t use the official app I could be wrong.
Have you tried a factory reset of the WiiM?
Yes factory reset and the setting doesn’t exist in Qobuz

Even if the Qobuz app itself did have such settings, I can’t see how that would impact playback on a WiiM device (leaving aside Chromecast/airplay) as such settings seem to only impact the app instance you’re using and aren’t applied at an account level.

Agree, I just thought loud (and probably wrong) 😅

Back