Guidance on voice commands to Ultra

Using the remote voice control to the Ultra I can change the volume setting however having tried changing the input source using the same method I have been unsuccessful. Read the remote control manual and using the suggested voice commands still no success. Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to use this feature on an Ultra?.

Hi, just tested it on my ultra and it only seems to support the inputs on this faq. You should raise a ticket asking them to add the newer inputs too.

I am confused, what are the commands the Ultra recognizes via Google home. I can not get it to respond to anything when using my Google nest display

I am confused, what are the commands the Ultra recognizes via Google home. I can not get it to respond to anything when using my Google nest display
While you can’t use the WiiM voice remote for google assistant, you should be able to direct google support music services to your ultra

See https://faq.wiimhome.com/en/support...rol-your-wiim-pro-with-google-voice-assistant

and

Back